VITIS® sonic is a revolutionary electric toothbrush range that uses sonic technology and two mechanisms of action for maximum removal of oral biofilm while protecting teeth and gums.
VITIS ® sonic dual-action sonic technology:
1. Mechanical action: The filaments vibrate at a high frequency (sonic vibration) on the surface of the tooth, thereby effectively removing oral biofilm (bacterial plaque).
2. Hydrodynamic action: Sonic vibration produces small bubbles that are spread throughout the oral cavity though the saliva, disrupting biofilm and preventing its adhesion, even beyond the reach of the filaments, allowing this disruption of the oral biofilm to occur even in areas that are difficult to access, including the gingival margin and interproximal areas.
Plus, the unique design of the VITIS® sonic brush heads maximises the benefits of brushing by providing greater precision in biofilm removal, and by facilitating access to difficult-to-reach places, such as interdental areas or the gingival margin, while protecting teeth and gums.
VITIS® sonic brushes improve interproximal hygiene thanks to their dual action sonic technology and the unique design of their heads. They also help to improve brushing technique and facilitate compliance with the recommended brushing time, thanks to the built-in quadrant timer.
VITIS sonic S10 is a rechargeable electric toothbrush whose filaments move at a speed of 31,000 strokes for maximum efficiency in the daily removal of oral biofilm while protecting teeth and gums. Backed by dental professionals, its design is functional and modern and features an ergonomic handle with anti-slip grooves for a comfortable grip. In addition, its charging stand is small and stable and provides a long-lasting battery charge.
Comes with a VITIS® sonic medium brush head (CN. 179194.8)
Product distributed in Spain
- People who take their daily oral hygiene very seriously
- People with specific needs:
- Gum problems
- Implant patients
- Orthodontic patients
- People with poor brushing technique
- Those with limited manual dexterity (osteoarthritis , arthritis, etc.)
People with poor brushing technique
Those with limited manual dexterity (osteoarthritis , arthritis, etc.)
HOW TO USE
Brush your teeth three times a day or after every meal, making sweeping motions from gums to teeth.