Product distributed in Spain
The Waterpik® WP-02 Cordless Express Water Flosser is indicated for anyone who wants in-depth cleaning, as it is able to reach places other cleaning devices cannot. It is also particularly suitable for orthodontic patients, persons with dental implants or crowns, and for those with specific needs, such as diabetics or patients with periodontal disease or who have difficulty handling interproximal brushes or dental floss/tape.
HOW TO USE
- Select a low pressure level (start)
- Direct the stream at a 90 degree angle to your gums.
- Do not start the water flosser until the tip is in your mouth.
- Slightly close your lips to avoid being splashed, while allowing water to flow freely from your mouth to the sink.
- Lean toward the sink, keeping your arm at a perpendicular angle to your torso.
- Adjust the pressure according to your needs.
- Stop water flow or switch the unit off before removing the tip.
- Discard any excess liquid, leaving the reservoir empty (end).
- For best results, start in the molar area (back teeth) and move toward the front teeth. Follow the gum line and pause briefly from tooth to tooth until the inner and outer sides of the upper and lower teeth have all been cleaned.
COMMENT ABOUT WATERPIK ON FACEBOOK
Periodontal pathogens and tetracycline resistance genes in subgingival biofilm of periodontally healthy and diseased Dominican adults