DENTAID Oral Health

News for pharmacy professionals

Back to home page

ENTREDIENTES.ES: NEW DENTAID WEBSITE COVERING THE IMPORTANCE OF INTERPROXIMAL HYGIENE

Dentaid News

19 Oct 2014

Normal brushing only cleans 60% of the tooth surface. The remaining 40% that is left unclean corresponds to the interproximal area, in other words, the space between teeth. It is in this area that bacterial plaque accumulation occurs, which is the main cause of tooth decay and gum disease. 

http://www.entredientes.es/ 

New DENTAID website displaying three dynamic videos which provide an entertaining take on the advantages of interproximal cleaning. The website also explains how to use the products that are needed for fighting bacterial plaque that resides between teeth. 

Interprox® Interdental brushes 

Ideal when there is sufficient space between teeth. They are easy to use and have filaments of two different colours to detect the existence of biofilm or bleeding (and therefore, plaque-induced inflammation). Interprox® offers a wide range of sizes to adapt to all spaces. 

VITIS® dental tape and floss 

Suitable when there is not sufficient space between teeth to for the use of interdental brushes. Made with highly strong and resistant thread, there is a specific model for every need and level of experience. 

Waterpik® Oral Irrigators 

A pulsating stream of water or mouthrinse used to attack bacterial plaque in the most difficult-to-reach spaces. Perfect for people with periodontal disease, with braces or implants or who simply want more in-depth cleaning. Waterpik® substantially improves gum health. 

REGULAR INTERPROXIMAL CLEANING IS ASSOCIATED WITH AN IMPROVEMENT IN ORAL HYGIENE RESULTS WITH REGARD TO PLAQUE AND GINGIVITIS 

RELATED ARTICLES

Dentaid News

10 Dec 2019

XEROSTOMIA IN THE POLYMEDICATED PATIENT

Xerostomia is a disorder that is caused by using some of the most commonly prescribed drugs. 80% of the most commonly prescribed drugs produce…

See more
Dentaid News

10 Dec 2019

Toothbrush and tongue cleaner, inseparable companions

Do you brush your teeth but don't clean your tongue? Tooth brushing and tongue cleaning should be inseparable for proper oral hygiene. We all have the…

See more
Dentaid News

12 Sep 2019

Waterpik Pharmacy Map

Do you want to be a Waterpik® pharmacy? Do you want consumers to see your pharmacy as a reference point of sale? Join our map of Waterpik® pharmacies…

See more

Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter

Sign up for the newsletter

Data controller DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).
Purpose of data processing To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.
Legitimisation of data processing Your consent to process your personal data.
Recipients of disclosure or transfer Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.
Rights of the interested persons To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.
Additional information You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.

Do you want to keep up with the latest news for pharmacy professionals?

Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter

Data controller DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).
Purpose of data processing To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.
Legitimisation of data processing Your consent to process your personal data.
Recipients of disclosure or transfer Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.
Rights of the interested persons To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.
Additional information You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.

Do you want to keep up with the latest news for pharmacy professionals?

Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter

Data controller DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).
Purpose of data processing To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.
Legitimisation of data processing Your consent to process your personal data.
Recipients of disclosure or transfer Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.
Rights of the interested persons To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.
Additional information You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.
DENTAID Global

Discover what we are doing worldwide:

DENTAID by countries

Find the latest DENTAID innovations and solutions in each country:

Cookies Policy

Cookies settings have been saved / updated correctly with the indicated preferences.

Close