News for dentistry professionals
02 Jun 2020
• DENTAID is established • DENTAID, sponsor of the Spanish Society of Periodontology and Osseointegration (SEPA).
• Aula DENTAID, oral health training for professionals, is born. 1984
• Launch of Desensin®, a specially formulated range to remedy sensitive teeth.
• First course on Research Methodology in Periodontology (University of Oviedo, N. Spain).
• DENTAID develops Interprox®, the first brush for interproximal cleaning.
• DENTAID distributes Waterpik®, an oral irrigation specialty brand.
• Launch of PERIO·AID®, a scientifically-backed, highly effective oral antiseptic.
• DENTAID opens its first subsidiary in Chile, to be followed by others in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Peru, Germany, Italy and Colombia.
• VITIS® introduces its first toothbrush to be sold in pharmacies.
• Launch of Halita®, the first range that helps eliminate and control bad breath.
• PERIO·AID® Symposium on root caries.
• Launch of Xeros dentaid®: a range dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with xerostomia.
• Inauguration of the new International Logistics Centre.
• DENTAID partners with the European Federation of Periodontology (EFP).
• First SEPA-DENTAID Symposium.
• First Artificial Mouth, an in vitro flow model for oral biofilm research from the DENTAID Research Center.
• Launch of the DENTAID technology hyaluronrepair® formulation.
• DENTAID’s 40th anniversary.
04 Apr 2020
Both children and adults undergo orthodontic treatment for either aesthetic or health-related reasons. As professionals, it is our duty to ensure t...
Sign up for the DENTAID Expertise newsletter
Sign up for the newsletter
|Data controller||DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).|
|Purpose of data processing||To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.|
|Legitimisation of data processing||Your consent to process your personal data.|
|Recipients of disclosure or transfer||Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.|
|Rights of the interested persons||To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.|