DENTAID Oral Health

News for pharmacy professionals

Back to home page
Learn more

26 May 2015

WWW.XEROSDENTAID.ES: The new website benchmark on xerostomia

With the aim of providing quality information about xerostomia and sharing DENTAID's wealth of scientific experience in this matter, we have created www.xerosdentaid.es, a meeting point for discuss...

See more
Dentaid News

27 Aug 2015

DESENSIN®, 30 YEARS OF RELIEF

Over its course of 30 years, the Desensin® brand, with the support of oral health professionals, has steadily evolved to always offer the most comp...

See more
Dentaid News

26 May 2015

DENTAID wins an Award of Excellence at the prestigious Rx Club Awards Show in New York

The video, which was awarded within the corporate videos category, clearly illustrates the company's passion for improving oral healthcare. DENTAID...

See more
Solutions

27 Aug 2015

INTERPROX®: A NEW GENERATION OF INTERPROXIMAL BRUSHES

A toothbrush only cleans 60% of the tooth surface; the remaining 40% pertains to the interproximal areas. Interproximal hygiene is necessary to rem...

See more

Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter

Sign up for the newsletter

Data controller DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).
Purpose of data processing To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.
Legitimisation of data processing Your consent to process your personal data.
Recipients of disclosure or transfer Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.
Rights of the interested persons To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.
Additional information You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.

Do you want to keep up with the latest news for pharmacy professionals?

Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter

Data controller DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).
Purpose of data processing To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.
Legitimisation of data processing Your consent to process your personal data.
Recipients of disclosure or transfer Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.
Rights of the interested persons To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.
Additional information You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.
DENTAID Global

Discover what we are doing worldwide:

DENTAID by countries

Find the latest DENTAID innovations and solutions in each country:

Cookies Policy

Cookies settings have been saved / updated correctly with the indicated preferences.

Close