News for pharmacy professionals
07 Dec 2016
Interprox®, the leader in the interproximal brush market, has launched the interdental hygiene reference website: www.interprox.es
This online site aims to raise public awareness of the need for interdental cleaning and to support oral health professionals in recommending and prescribing the most appropriate tools for achieving 100% comprehensive dental hygiene.
Because brushing only manages to clean 60% of the tooth, it is necessary to employ other tools as part of regular oral hygiene that are able to clean the remaining 40%. This corresponds to the interdental area.
On this new website, users will see interproximal brushes from the extensive Interprox® brush range up close and be able to identify which is the most appropriate for every situation and how it should be used.
This online platform also has a section where articles and advice will be posted regularly to inform both professionals and consumers on how to achieve complete dental hygiene, and in turn, good oral health.
You can also subscribe to the monthly DENTAID newsletter, with content addressed exclusively to professionals on the latest developments in the world of oral health.
With the launch of this site, Interprox® continues to underscore the importance of interproximal cleaning and joins other online media such as the @interprox_reevolution Instagram profile where users, prescribers and recommenders of Interprox® products can share experiences, tips and anecdotes, helping to lead the entire population toward optimal oral health.
10 Dec 2019
Do you brush your teeth but don't clean your tongue? Tooth brushing and tongue cleaning should be inseparable for proper oral hygiene. We all ...
Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter
Sign up for the newsletter
|Data controller||DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).|
|Purpose of data processing||To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.|
|Legitimisation of data processing||Your consent to process your personal data.|
|Recipients of disclosure or transfer||Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.|
|Rights of the interested persons||To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.|