News for pharmacy professionals
13 Jul 2017
1. Segment with the highest turnover in the oral hygiene market (€102 million). Accounts for 27% of total oral hygiene turnover(1).
2. Constantly growing market: 10%+ in the last four years(2).
3. Opportunity for recommendation.
4. Greater profit per purchase.
5. Customer loyalty, segment with most repeat purchases (greater inventory turnover).
• Completes the cleansing action of toothpaste, enhancing beneficial effects.
• Accesses areas hard to reach with a toothbrush.
• Keeps active ingredients in the mouth for longer, as rinsing afterwards is unnecessary.
• Makes mouth feel fresh and clean for longer when used after brushing.
People with gingivitis or whose gums are often inflamed - VITIS® gingival
People at risk* with healthy gums
People at risk* with gingivitis and/or peri-implant mucositis - Perio·Aid® 0.05 Maintenance and Control
People with periodontitis and/or peri-implantitis - Perio·Aid® 0.12 Treatment
People who want to prevent tooth decay.
Different solutions for every need:
• Greater prevention - VITIS anticaries
• Comprehensive care - VITIS aloe vera
• Fresher feeling - VITIS® xtraforte
People with sensitive teeth - Desensin® repair / Desensin® plus
People who like to take care of themselves and their image - VITIS® whitening
Orthodontic patients - VITIS® orthodontic
People with halitosis
• Causes of halitosis: smoking, strong-tasting food (garlic), insufficient water intake, tooth decay, periodontal disease, etc. - Halita®
People who experience dry mouth:
• People who need to speak a lot at work (operators, teachers, lecturers, etc.) - Xeros dentaid®
Dosage: Rinse mouth with 15 ml of undiluted mouthwash for 30 seconds after brushing. For greater efficacy, do not to rinse out with water and avoid eating or drinking immediately after use.
* People at risk: diabetics or those with cardiovascular disease.
10 Dec 2019
Do you brush your teeth but don't clean your tongue? Tooth brushing and tongue cleaning should be inseparable for proper oral hygiene. We all ...
Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter
Sign up for the newsletter
|Data controller||DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).|
|Purpose of data processing||To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.|
|Legitimisation of data processing||Your consent to process your personal data.|
|Recipients of disclosure or transfer||Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.|
|Rights of the interested persons||To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.|