News for pharmacy professionals
18 Dec 2017
You can offer your customers with orthodontics a full range of oral care products at the pharmacy
1. Brush your teeth daily with a specific brush to remove food residues and dental biofilm from teeth and orthodontic appliances.
2. Use specific products that contain an oral antiseptic, fluoride and components that protect and care for the oral mucosa to prevent the main ailments and discomforts derived from wearing orthodontics (decay, gingivitis, halitosis or sores).
3. Perform proper interproximal hygiene daily with dental floss or tapes, interproximal brushes or an oral irrigator.
4. Use orthodontic relief wax to prevent the orthodontic appliances from rubbing against the oral mucosa.
5. If they are removable appliances, make sure to properly clean them with cleansing tablets.
ENSURE SUCCESS BY RECOMMENDING VITIS® orthodontic
10 Dec 2019
Do you brush your teeth but don't clean your tongue? Tooth brushing and tongue cleaning should be inseparable for proper oral hygiene. We all ...
Sign up for the DENTAID Oral Health newsletter
Sign up for the newsletter
|Data controller||DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).|
|Purpose of data processing||To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.|
|Legitimisation of data processing||Your consent to process your personal data.|
|Recipients of disclosure or transfer||Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.|
|Rights of the interested persons||To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.|