- Cookies policy
Cookies policy ( www.dentaid.com )
1.- WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A Cookie is a file stored in the user’s computer, smartphone or any other device containing browser information.
The set of Cookies helps us improve the quality of our website, thereby controlling which pages are useful, which are not and which could be improved.
Cookies are essential for internet operation, and provide many advantages with respect to the provision of interactive services, thereby improving the browsing on and usability of our website.
Cookies are in no way harmful to computers, but rather they help to identify and solve problems, amongst other purposes.
2.- WHAT KIND OF COOKIES EXIST?
Depending on the managing entity:
- First-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by DENTAID and from which the service or information requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain not managed by DENTAID, but rather managed by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies (social network, search engines…). If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain that is managed by DENTAID but the information that is collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as first-party cookies.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: A type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. These tend to be used to store information that is only meant to be kept for providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion. On the long term, it can provide a better experience, improved contents and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies: With this type of cookies, data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the cookie manager.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services existing therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session and accessing restricted areas...
- Personalisation Cookies: These allow the user to access a service with certain pre-defined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as, for example, language, type of navigator used to access the service, the local settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These allow their manager to monitor and analyse user behaviour on websites to which they are linked. The information gathered via this type of cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create browser profiles for users on these sites, applications and platforms, with the purpose of making improvements based on the analysis of user data provided by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These facilitate the management of advertising spaces as effectively as possible, that DENTAID may have included on its web page, application or platform, from which a requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the content edited or the rate at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These facilitate the management of advertising spaces as effectively as possible, that DENTAID may have included on its web page, application or platform, from which a requested service is provided. These cookies store user behavioural information obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows for the development of specific profiles which are linked to the display of certain advertisements.
3.- LIST OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEB
A) First-party cookies
|PHPSESSID||Session||Analysis: Its purpose is to control the user session.|
|_ga||Persistent (2 years)||Analysis: This cookie is used to identify single-time visits.|
B) Third-party cookies
|NID||Persistent (6 months)||This is a safe browser cookie, used for preventing fraudulent sites ... more information at Google Cookies Policy.|
|_utma||Google Analytics||Persistent (2 years)||Analysis: This cookie keeps a record of the number of times a user has been on a site, when the user first accessed the site and when his/her last session took place.|
|_utmv||Google Analytics||Persistent (2 years)||Analysis: This cookie is only used when personalised variables are used, for example to segment demographic data such as the sex or age of the user obtained from the registration data.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||Persistent (6 months)||Analysis: This cookie keeps track of where the visitor comes from, which search engine was used, which link was clicked, which key words were used and the world region from where the page was accessed.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||Session||Analysis: This cookie helps to calculate how long each user visit lasts, and is stored when the user leaves the page.|
|_atucv||Addthis||Persistent (2 years)||We use this plugin on our web to allow visitors to share contents. Besides invoking the different social networks, Addthis inserts its own management cookies. More information in the Addthis Cookies policy.|
|dt||Addthis||Persistent (15 days)|
|di||Addthis||Persistent (2 years)|
|loc||Addthis||Persistent (2 years)|
|uid||Addthis||Persistent (2 years)|
|_conv_r||Addthis||Persistent (6 months)|
|_conv_s||Addthis||Persistent (1 day)|
|_conv_v||Addthis||Persistent (1 year)|
|ssh||Addthis||Persistent (2 years)|
|sshs||Addthis||Persistent (2 years)|
|ssc||Addthis||Persistent (2 years)|
|User_segment||Addthis||Persistent (1 month)|
|User_segment||Youtube||Persistent (1 month)|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Youtube||Persistent (8 months)|
|_utma||Youtube||Persistent (2 years)|
|_utmz||Youtube||Persistent (6 months)|
|dkv||Youtube||Persistent (60 days)|
|datr||Persistent (2.5 months)||Site identifier and technical cookies for sharing contents using Facebook. More information in the Facebook cookies policy.|
4.- HOW TO SET UP OR DEACTIVATE YOUR COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on your internet browser. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services offered, and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
Here is a procedure to follow to configure or disable cookies, depending on the browser used:
- Internet Explorer: information contained in this link .
- Firefox: information contained in this link .
- Chrome: information contained in this link .
- Safari: information contained in this link .
- Opera: information contained in this link .
By browsing and staying on our web page, you are agreeing to the use of the above mentioned cookies, and to the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.