News for dentistry professionals
08 Jan 2013
The all new VITIS® whitening toothpaste has an exclusive formula containing hydroxyapatite nanoparticles (DENTAID® nanorepair technology). Together with the combined action of the other components in its formula, the toothpaste restores the natural white colour of teeth after 10 days of use* and prevents dental sensitivity.
Removes stains from the tooth enamel surface and prevents their formation.
Triple phosphate system
Acts by sequestering metal ions such as calcium, which are essential for bacterial plaque (oral biofilm) to crystallise and form calculus.
Their combination offers superior anticalculus power.
- Tetrapotassium pyrophosphate
- Sodium tripolyphosphate
- Sodium hexametaphosphate
Smoothes and polishes tooth enamel without damaging it, and makes surface smoother and brighter. It also protects tooth enamel since it has a low abrasive effect.
Sodium monofluorophosphate (1,10%)
Remineralises enamel and prevents the occurrence of caries (1,450 ppm fluoride).
Hydroxyapatite Nanoparticles (0,45%)
Natural tooth element that integrates with tooth enamel.
- They fill the irregular surfaces of teeth.
- They repair tooth enamel and make the surface smoother and brighter.
- They seal exposed dentinal tubules forming a protective coat that prevents and treats dental sensitivity.
- After in-clinic whitening treatment to lengthen and strengthen the whitening effect obtained during treatment. - - After a professional dental prophylaxis to keep teeth clean and free of stains.
- As a daily-use whitening toothpaste that protects enamel and prevents dental sensitivity.
Use of VITIS® whitening toothpaste 3 times per day obtained the following results after 10 days:
- Reduction in the number of stains 65% of patients showed a 24% reduction in the number of stains after 10 days.
- Whiter teeth 45% of patients claimed to have whiter teeth after 10 days.
p<0.05 statistically significant differences
VITIS® whitening is formulated with low abrasivity (RDA 48), and therefore respects and protects tooth enamel while preventing the sensitivity other whitening toothpastes can actually cause.
VITIS® whitening has revolutionised at-home tooth whitening, because it restores the natural white colour of teeth while it prevents the most undesired effect (dental sensitivity)
15 Jun 2021
The mouth is one of the main routes of entry for viruses and bacteria that can cause oral and systemic diseases1. At this moment in time, it is…
18 Mar 2021
After a year of the COVID-19 pandemic and coinciding with World Oral Health Day, DENTAID highlights the importance of taking care of the mouth for…
Sign up for the DENTAID Expertise newsletter
Sign up for the newsletter
|Data controller||DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).|
|Purpose of data processing||To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.|
|Legitimisation of data processing||Your consent to process your personal data.|
|Recipients of disclosure or transfer||Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.|
|Rights of the interested persons||To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.|
The content shown below corresponds to Spain and to products sold under country-specific registration.OK