DENTAID EXPERTISE

News for dentistry professionals

Back to home page

NEW WWW.INTERPROX.ES WEBSITE, A REFERENCE IN INTERPROXIMAL HYGIENE

News

10 Oct 2016

Visit this interactive, modern environment whose aim is to awaken everyone to the need for interproximal cleaning and to offer more information about Interprox® brushes.

Interprox®, leader of the interproximal brush market, is launching www.interprox.es, the interproximal hygiene reference website.

This online space aims to raise awareness of the need for interproximal cleaning and to support dentists and hygienists in their recommendation and prescription of the most suitable means to achieve 100% complete dental hygiene.

Because brushing teeth only cleans 60% of the tooth surface, it is essential to add to your daily hygiene routine the use of oral hygiene tools for cleaning the remaining 40%, which corresponds to the interproximal area.

On this new website, users will discover the wide range of Interprox® interproximal brushes, determining which is most appropriate in each case and how they should be used.

The online platform also provides a section that will regularly publish tips and articles with information for both professionals and patients on how to achieve complete dental hygiene to, in turn, ensure good oral health.

Likewise, dentists and hygienists can sign up for the monthly DENTAID newsletter, offering exclusive content with the latest developments in the world of oral health.

With the launch of this website, Interprox® continues advocating the importance of interproximal cleaning, joining the brand’s other online media, including @interprox_reevolution, the Instagram account where experience, tips and anecdotes from users and Interprox® prescribers are shared, bringing oral health closer to the entire population. 

RELATED ARTICLES

News

14 Jul 2020

THE IDEAL FORMULA TO HELP REPAIR AND HEAL DAMAGED ORAL MUCOSA

In recent years, the number of mouth surgeries has increased due to the growth in implant interventions, amongst other reasons. In all these…

See more
News

14 Jul 2020

INTERPROXIMAL CLEANING: YOUR PATIENTS’ RESOLUTION FOR THE NEW YEAR

The main oral pathologies, such as decay, gingivitis and peri-implant mucositis, along with disorders like halitosis, originate from the build-up of…

See more
News

14 Jul 2020

THE MOUTH IS NOT AN ISOLATED SYSTEM RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ORAL HEALTH AND OVERALL HEALTH

We often see the oral cavity as an independent system from the rest of the body. However, it is a gateway to the organism and, therefore, the problems…

See more

Sign up for the DENTAID Expertise newsletter

Sign up for the newsletter

Data controller DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).
Purpose of data processing To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.
Legitimisation of data processing Your consent to process your personal data.
Recipients of disclosure or transfer Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.
Rights of the interested persons To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.
Additional information You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.

Do you want to keep up with the latest news for dental professionals?

Sign up for the DENTAID Expertise newsletter

Data controller DENTAID, S.L. LABORATORIOS DE PREVENCIÓN E HIGIENE BUCAL, SLU (“PHB”).
Purpose of data processing To respond to a query from the interested party with the advice of a specialist.
Legitimisation of data processing Your consent to process your personal data.
Recipients of disclosure or transfer Data is not disclosed or transferred internationally.
Rights of the interested persons To access, rectify and delete their data, and to exercise other rights as set out in the additional information.
Additional information You can consult additional and detailed information on data protection at this link.
DENTAID Global

Discover what we are doing worldwide:

DENTAID by countries

Find the latest DENTAID innovations and solutions in each country:

Cookies Policy

Cookies settings have been saved / updated correctly with the indicated preferences.

Close